D-生物素 The Beauty Effect Of D-Biotin CAS#58-85-5
D-Biotin is a water-soluble vitamin and also belongs to the B vitamin family. It is a necessary substance for the synthesis of vitamin C and an indispensable substance for the normal metabolism of fat and protein. It is a water-soluble vitamin necessary to maintain the body's natural growth and normal human functions; it is an indispensable substance for metabolizing fat and protein, and has certain effects on beauty and nail art.
Characteristics:White crystal powder
Solubility:Colorless needle-like crystals, easily soluble in water, slightly soluble in cold water, soluble in ethanol, but insoluble in organic solvents, stable to heat.
Function:Used in medicine, health care products, cosmetics, food, feed and other industries.
Typical Dosage: 1%-10%
1. It has physiological functions such as preventing skin diseases and promoting lipid metabolism.
2. D-Biotin is a trace growth factor contained in every living cell. It is an important reversible carboxyl group generation and carbon dioxide transmission for fat metabolism and other carboxylation reactions. It plays an important role in maintaining normal growth and development, maintaining skin and Indispensable for the health of bone marrow.
3. D-Biotin acts as a coenzyme for carbon dioxide transport, so it is necessary for the metabolism of fats and carbohydrates.
4. D-Biotin is an essential substance for the synthesis of vitamin C.
5. D-Biotin and vitamin B2, B6, A, and niacin have complementary effects to keep the skin healthy.
6. D-Biotin is a substance necessary to maintain the integrity of the body's epithelial tissue and maintain the integrity and integrity of the epithelial tissue structure. It contributes to the synthesis and metabolism of fat, glycogen and amino acids, promotes the normal growth of sweat glands, nerve tissue, skin, and hair, and reduces the symptoms of dermatitis and eczema.
7. D-Biotin already has a skin whitening effect at a concentration of 0.1%, which is the same as the known skin whitening composition vitamin C after two months. The mixture of 3% sodium ascorbyl phosphate and 0.1% D-Biotin has a very high skin. Surprisingly, D-Biotin already has a skin whitening effect at a concentration of 0.1%, which is especially surprising.
8. D-Biotin is preferably used to produce cosmetic compositions, where D-Biotin is combined with cosmetically compatible additives.
1. Participate in the body's lipid metabolism. Biotin participates in fatty acid synthesis. It is also an essential substance for long-chain unsaturated and normal fatty acid synthesis and fatty acid metabolism. In addition. Biotin is also related to the synthesis of acetylcholine and cholesterol metabolism.
2. Participate in the body's protein and nucleic acid metabolism. Biotin plays an important role in protein synthesis, amino acid deamination, purine synthesis, carbamoyl transfer, and catabolism of leucine and tryptophan. It is also necessary for the decarboxylation of various amino acid transfers.
3. Participate in the body's carbohydrate metabolism in carbohydrate metabolism. Biotinase participates in catalyzing decarboxylation and carboxylation reactions and is an essential component of the tricarboxylic acid cycle. It participates in and affects the metabolic process of pyruvate decarboxylation to oxaloacetic acid, malic acid to pyruvate, succinic acid and propionic acid, and oxalosuccinic acid to n-ketosuccinic acid.
4. Participate in the metabolism of other substances. Biotin is also used as a coenzyme component to participate in the metabolic processes of other nutrients such as methyl transfer reaction and sugar metabolism. At the same time, biotin is also related to the activation of lysozyme and the function of sebaceous glands; it is closely related to the metabolism of folic acid and pantothenic acid.
Application & 应用
1. As a feed additive, it is mainly used for poultry and sow feed. Usually the mass fraction of premix is 1%-2%.
2. Nutritional supplements. According to my country's GB2760-90 regulations, it can be used as a processing aid in the food industry. This product has physiological functions such as preventing skin diseases and promoting lipid metabolism. Eating a lot of raw protein can lead to a lack of biotin.
3. As a food fortifier. It can be used in foods for infants and young children, with a dosage of 0.1-0.4mg/kg, and 0.02-0.08mg/kg in drinking liquid.